Place of work : Strasbourg Area, France.
Start of work: asap, expected end of work: 30.11.2019
Furnished office space to perform the work will be offered by customer at no charge.
Any other costs like accommodation, travelling, insurances, personal protective equipment (PPE), IT hardware and software or administrative costs are to be included in the offer.
Further any issue concerning registration, taxation, social insurances and the like, necessary to work in France are subject of the supplier and are to be considered in the offer.
Tasks and duties:
• HSE Manager within Owner’s project organization
• Development and actualization of the Project HSE Plan / Plan Général de Coordination
• Implementation, publication and follow-up of HSE standards and regulation
• Coordination of –both- EPC contractors, performing works in a greenfield environment as well as contracted construction contractors, performing works in a brownfield environment
• Active coordination and alignment with operational plant requirements and organization regarding a safe and healthy organization of works
• General observance of compliance with national laws and regulation as well as company’s and plant’s procedures and regulation
• Advice and provision of expertise to the responsible construction management team in terms of HSE aspects
• Development, organization and/or execution of primary HSE induction as well as required HSE trainings, events and information
• Regular on-site supervision, safety walk downs and audits
• Review of contractors method statements and risk assessments (PGE, PPSPS, Modes Opératoires) as well as lifting studies
• Review of personnel habilitation, qualification, authorization and medical fitness for the performance of (certain) works
• Review of machines and equipment approval / certification
• Facilitation of coordination meetings and work permit procedures
• Certified HSE Engineer or equivalent educational records / graduation and record of experience
• Good command of both English and French language (German is an additional asset)
• Strong awareness and exemplary behavior towards the protection of labour safety and health as well as the environment
• Profound knowledge and years of experience of HSE planning and management in industrial plant construction, especially brownfield projects in the chemical or petro-chemical industry
• Well experienced in the coordination of and cooperation with international project organization
• Strong experience and knowledge of the specific risks and hazards of construction works itself as well as risks and hazards arising from an industrial plant in operation
• Profound understanding of the demands and processes of plant operation
• Strong experience of permit-to-work procedures and their application in brownfield projects
• Profound knowledge of the French labour code “Code du travail” as well as of resulting regulation concerning the performance of works in France
• willingness and interest to work in an international working environment